Welcome to our site
Terms and Conditions
a) “Request” means a request by you for a quotation for the arts and spares from Suppliers for the supply of new and/or second hand car parts and accessories;
b) “Supplier” means a person, company or other organization who provides a quotation in response to a Request made by you and who has registered in our site as a supplier.
c) “We”, “Us”, “Our” means www.cheapercarparts.co.uk
d) “You”, “your” means a customer or supplier who wishes to use our Service;
a) We are offering a venue for suppliers and customers;we do not deal with any form of selling as we do not sell, exchange, stock or deliver goods of any sort,
b) You acknowledge that we do not sell any parts for any vehicle, and you accept that our site is a venue to request a quote,
c) You accept that we do not review quotes or their contents and are not involved in any transactions between buyers and sellers, or any contract concluded, if the quote is pursued further by you,
d) You accept that we do not have any guarantee or control over the quality of parts, their safety, and the truth or accuracy of quotes received or forwarded to you from suppliers,
e) You must ensure that your login details are kept secure and confidential at all times,
f) The information provided in our site is provided by third parties,
g) You must not use our Website in any way that breaches the terms of any current legislation or in any way that is deemed unlawful,
h) You must not do anything which breaches the security of our Website as we may pursue you for all consequential loss or damages suffered as a result of your actions,
i) The suppliers are not represented by us and therefore transactions between customers and suppliers are at your own risks,
j) We advise you to take utmost care and caution while dealing with customers and suppliers,
k) You have to verify the details provided by the supplier regarding quotations before the purchase of parts,
l) If you find any information on the Website which is inaccurate or wrong please let us know and we will endeavor to correct it, where we agree, as soon as is reasonably practical.
4. Minimum age and legal rights
a) You must be 18 years of age or older to use this website.
b) If you are a supplier you must be legally able to sell the item you are advertising.
5. Fees/Service charge
a) Monthly subscription charge has to be paid by the Supplier for using this site and our services.Our fees/service charges are non-refundable.
b) Fees charged will be based on the types of parts the Supplier is providing. We will notify Supplier the fees payable for using the services in this website.
6. Third Party Sites
a) Information made available to you through our Website is provided subject to your request for comparative quotes for new and used vehicle spare parts, which are derived from a variety of spare parts suppliers across the Country.
b) Consequently whilst we agree to use reasonable care in all our endeavors regarding our Website we do not warrant that the information provided by spare parts suppliers, which is forwarded to you as quotes is true, correct or complete and further we exclude all the conditions, terms warranties both express and implied, statutory or otherwise in respect of the provision of quotes as requested by you to the fullest extent permitted by law.
c) We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our Website or which may link to our Website.
d) When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource.
e) Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
a) For the Advertisements displayed in our site, we make no guaranty or warranty as to the accuracy or entirety of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and we have no control over the content.
b) Advertisers will have to comply with the terms and conditions of this site.
8. Trade Marks
The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (collectively “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered or unregistered Trademarks of www.cheapercarparts.co.uk.
9. Prohibited activities
You are specifically prohibited from any use of this Web Site, and You agree not to use or permit others to use this Web Site, for any of the following: (a) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site's infrastructure, including but not limited to "spam" or other such unsolicited mass e-mailing techniques; (b) disclose to, or share with, the assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords with any unauthorized third parties or using the assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords for any unauthorized purpose; (c) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising or in any way making up a part of this Web Site; (d) upload, post, emailing or otherwise transmitting any information, Content, or proprietary rights that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (e) violating any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law.
You agree thatwww.cheapercarparts.co.ukhas the right to terminate your account if any suspicious behavior is seen from your side or if you violate the terms mentioned in this terms and conditions or if subscription fee is not paid by the Supplier, www.cheapercarparts.co.uk, both immediately and without notice, has the right to:
- Delete or deactivate your account
- Block your email or IP address
- Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof)
- Remove and discard any Content within the Service that has violated the Terms
- Further, you agree that www.cheapercarparts.co.ukshall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service and that you will not attempt to use the Service after said termination.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, voidable or unenforceable for any reason by any court, then such provision(s) shall be reformed without further action by the parties to the extent necessary to make such provision(s) valid and enforceable when applied to such facts or circumstances, with the objective of achieving as nearly as legally possible the same effect.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold completely harmless “www.cheapercarparts.co.uk" and its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including without limitation claims based upon the negligence of www.cheapercarparts.co.uk, arising from or related to your use of the Site, the materials it contains, and any sites linked to this Site. You further agree to Indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries or affiliates, and our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your negligence, breach of this Agreement, or violation of any law or the rights of a third party or due to or arising out of your use of the Site.
13. Governing Law
This Agreement, the entire relationship between you and www.cheapercarparts.co.uk, and any litigation or other legal proceeding between you and www.cheapercarparts.co.uk(whether grounded in tort, contract, statute, law, or equity) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts without giving effect to its choice of law rules.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at our discretion, which you will be notified of on our Website.
1. Collection of personal information:
In the process of and in the course of rendering service to you, our site may collect personal information such as Phone Number, e-mail address and names of the user etc.
2. How we use information:
a) The personal information we obtain and collect is used to communicate with you and to provide services. We do not rent/sell personal information to third parties and will only share the information in the following circumstances:
b) Only if you have consented or directed as to share information, to obtain services from such providers or affiliate companies which performs services on or behalf to satisfy any requirements under law, to protect our rights, to present any concerns relating to fraud or security, or law enforcement authorities.
c) Information collected from this website may also be used to determine demographic and usage patterns. The non-personal information we receive may be passed to third parties.
- The services, products and materials mentioned in this site offered by www.cheapercarparts.co.ukare provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, implied or express, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- neither www.cheapercarparts.co.uknor any of its affiliated companies nor any of its or their respective suppliers warrant that any functions contained in our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the www.cheapercarparts.co.uksites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- neither www.cheapercarparts.co.uknor any of its affiliated companies nor any of its or their respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services or products in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- www.cheapercarparts.co.ukmakes no guaranty or warranty as to the accuracy or entirety of the contents in this site or any linked or associated information, and we have no control over the content.
- We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third party providers of products or services.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members/suppliers/customers or any services used by you via our website. You understand that www.cheapercarparts.co.ukdoes not in any way screen its customers/suppliers, nor does www.cheapercarparts.co.ukinquire into the backgrounds of its Customers/Suppliers or attempt to verify their statements. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Customers/Suppliers. You understand that www.cheapercarparts.co.ukmakes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding the services stated in the website by the Supplier . www.cheapercarparts.co.ukdoes not undertake any legal liability arising out of any disputes by Customer or Supplier.